1. Responsible for the treatment.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Colecciones Capsula S.L.
r/ Maria Zambrano, 14 - 15702 - Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña).
For what purpose do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, the purposes will be
- Contact: The email and / or telephone provided in the contact form will be used to
respond effectively to the questions you ask us.
- Newsletter: The email, which you must verify previously, will be used to send the
newsletters, offers and promotions.
- Promotions and contests: The data provided will be used to carry out the procedures
necessary for the development of these.
- Buy online: The data collected will be necessary for the shipment, management and delivery of the goods
How long will we keep your data?
The data retention period is as follows:
- Newsletter: The data will be processed from the moment you give us your consent until its withdrawal,
which may be granted as many times as you want. In each newsletter you will find a free procedure
and accessible to manage the cancellation, as well as a form on this same web page to carry out said action.
- Promotions and contests: The data will be processed for the duration of the corresponding promotion and / or
contest, and, once completed, they will be saved for the eventual processing of claims or related complaints
with the development of it.
- Online purchase: In compliance with tax and accounting regulations, the data must be kept for
a period of at least 5 years.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of the data provided will be (i) the consent granted by the user for the
processing of your personal data, for one or more specific purposes; (ii) satisfaction of interests
legitimate ownership of this website and; (iii) the execution of a contract in which the user is a party or for the application of
pre-contractual measures. The consent will always be revocable and may be exercised at any time.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
In the field of online purchases on this website, your data will be provided to the transport company in charge of
make the delivery of said order, and will be used by said company solely and exclusively for this purpose.
We inform you that the data you provide us will be hosted on the servers of Dinahosting (hosting provider) at
through his company Dinahosting S.L. located within the EU.
For the rest, we do not make any kind of transfer of data to third parties, except when the disclosure is stipulated by the
current legislation, by court order or by a competent authority.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed
or not. You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of the data
inaccurate or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the
weekends that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the
treatment of your data or oppose their treatment, in that case we will only keep them for the
exercise or defense of claims. You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw
the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the
consent prior to its withdrawal. For all this, you can send a written communication to the
address indicated in section 1 including supporting documentation or send an email to the address
7. Cookies policy.
What are cookies and which ones do we use?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, phone or any other device when you access
certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other reasons, to store and retrieve information about the
browsing habits of a user or her team (user, language ...) and, therefore, facilitate navigation through the site and
considerably improve the online experience. They take up minimal memory space and do not harm your device.
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent in the
security settings temporary or memorized cookies.
Types of cookies used on this site
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the
browser installed on your computer: